Uncategorized

CORRECTION – Fire causes $20,000 in damages to Dubuque County residence

CORRECTION – Fire causes $20,000 damage to Dubuque County residence
November 30, 2020

(KCRG) – No one was injured when a fire was sparked at a Dubuque County residence Friday night. According to a release, when the Epworth Fire Department arrived at the Bethany Lane address crews found flames and heavy smoke outside of the home near the roofline. The blaze is being ruled as accidental, the release stated.
-0-